Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 30

Listening to: Indie Rock Station

Well good morning to everyone.  I decided to do some restaurant food today.  I went to Bombay Grill and bought takeout!  It's from a local indian take-out place called Silver Spoon.  The smell is intoxicating.


Chana Masala with Biryani Rice (I've already reviewed the rice in a previous entry): It's very hot... and spicy.  But good.  Mmm... buttery.  I don't remember it being this spicy.  The flavour is lovely.  The chick peas taste nice and meaty.  Sometimes the spice overpowers the flavours, but sometimes the spice is milder and the flavours stand out more.  It's so juicy.  I love the texture of the rice and the chewy chick peas.  Good thing I have a big glass of water.  I wish this was milder.  I don't know if I can finish this.  I'm getting full.  It's really good though.  I guess I'll move onto the chocolate and come back to it later...


Cadbury Dairy Milk (Chips Ahoy! Cookie Dough flavour): This was amazing sober, so I think I'm in for a treat.  There are cute little pockets of cookie dough in here.  The dough tastes like the cookie, but a bit better, flavour-wise.  This is really good.  I'm taking big bites now.  The chocolate just wraps around the cookie dough perfectly.  If I could improve this chocolate bar, I would more cookie dough to the recipe.  It's a bit too subtle.

That was a great dinner.  Very nice.  Have a lovely morning, everyone, especially the night hawks going to bed right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment