Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 26

Listening to: Playlist; Stevie Wonder, Rush, Bob Marley, The Postal Service

Hello stoners, investigators and readers of the world!  Today, I bring you some of the most delectable foods I've been able to get my hands on and sample in my years on this earth.  


Kraft Dinner Original: Still a bit lukewarm because it's microwaved, not fresh.  The flavours turns off and on; flavourless and then filled with flavour.  Not quite as good microwaved and high as fresh and sober.  I guess microwaving just saps some of the flavour out of it.  It tastes the way Kraft Dinner usually tastes to me sober; cheesy, buttery, rich, deliciously junky-tasty, but a less defined version of those tastes.



Ritter Sport Praline: Lovely.  So smooth and milky.  The hazelnut flavour is sweet and strong.  This is definitely the best flavour of Ritter Sport.  This is filling even when I'm high.  Not much to say about this because I have no complaints.


Next time! We ayte aypples and banaynays.

No comments:

Post a Comment