Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 13

Listening to: Rufus Wainwright.

You know, as I read my last few posts I don't think I sound that out of it and weird.  I actually write quite articulately when I'm high, even if I remembered feeling like I was on another planet; completely incapacitated.

Today's slop is...

Lasagna!  Yeah, I know, it looks pretty sloppy, but high people are lazy so that's what you get, looking for amazing photography on a stoner blog...  You people are nuts.


That is what is left of the casserole, after it was ruthlessly devoured by my dad and his maniacal girlfriend and my two fucking shit-for-brains brothers.  I didn't mean that.  Sorry.

 Lasagna: Warm and hearty.  Chewy.  It oozes with cheese.  Nice flavour.  Prett-ay, prett-ay, prett-ay, pretty good.  Difficult to eat.  It was good but not the best lasagna I've had.  

Next time!  We eat an Arcade Fire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment