Monday, February 10, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 8

Hello there.  I am going to watch an episode of Frasier and hopefully an ASMR video so I am excited for that.  I wonder if ASMR is good high.  Without further ado, I give you...

Mrs. Vickies Sweet Chili and Sour Cream Chips: crunchy texture, brittle and snapable, sometimes has a weird aftertaste.  More savoury and flavourful than spicy.  The first flavour that hits my tongue is very serious; it means business.  Good, but more for the feeling of chewing than the flavour, which is more prominent sober for some reason.



Marzipan: I love this stuff obsessively addictive sober, so its even worse high.  Half a tube was already gone from the past few days, but tonight I decide to finish the entire second half instead of saving it for a recipe.  I'm just ramming it into my mouth nonstop, with awkward finger digs from the moist, malleable substance.  Sweet, almondy, delicious.  I love Marzipan...  The side of it smells like beeswax and lemon.



Have a good day while I have a good sleep!

Next time: We review a banana....................... peel................................ :(

P.S. ASMR is good high, but better sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment