Thursday, February 27, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 23

Listening to: Indie Rock Station (Not The Edge, starting to really hate that station)

Hello there.  Did you know I've gained eight pounds since I began this project?  Yup.  Crazy.  It could have have something to do with indulging Munchies me each night, maybe.  Today it was slim pickings for food because dad hadn't bought groceries in a while, and neither have I, so there we go...  I managed to scrounge up something tasty, though...


President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavour Hot Chocolate: Mmm... Tastes like cookies and chocolate.  Kind of lukewarm.  Tastier than I remember.  I can taste the hot milk as well.  Honestly, I want to get this over with because I am looking forward to the next thing!  Very chocolatey and rich at the bottom, with punches of pure sugar.


The best porridge I have ever made (I've gone bonkers today) with oatmeal, cinnamon sugar, milk, maple syrup and honey): Mmm... flavourful.  Tastes a bit like cinnamon pastry mixed with macaroons.  The cinnamon flavour is strong but not overpowering.  This is very good, considering the fact that it was a second or last resort.  It's so wholesome and old-timey-tasting, and yet, there's sooooo much sugar...  I love that.  


Wow, Breaking Bad is amazing high.  I was watching a scene in season one, episode two and I kept saying "oh shit!" over and over, in surprise.  

Next time!  We eat balut.

No comments:

Post a Comment