Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 1

I think my palate is much more appreciative while I am under the influence so I think it would be interesting if I spent maybe a month reviewing food while I am completely baked (as is the food, in some cases).  So, without further ado, I shall review lots of food each day while under a mystical curse called "the munchies"!

Day 1:

Ice cream: rich, sweet, malleable, frosty.  Ice cream is just so good!  I can't stop eating it!  One more bite.  No, another.  No, another.  Oh, who am I kidding?  I'm eating this faster than someone freshly dumped!  It flits like a feather on my tongue.  So delicious.




Root beer float: Strong flavour reminiscent of liquorice (Sambuca is liquorice liquor.  Ha!  Get it?).  Milky vanilla ice cream merged with that distinctive pop flavour is amazing.  Great combo of flavours.  This is the best drink ever.  I just wish it was healthier but it still tasted the same.  Not good for my health to have one every day for two days in a row.  Good, good root beer.  Food is so nice.  A slight hint of peppermint.  I love the texture; it looks like a mug full of beer, even though it's in a coffee mug.  Come to think of it, that Butter beer I had in Stratford-Upon-Avon was probably just a some kind of pop float...  Oh, well, it has a really interesting chemical reaction; a more pleasant and contained reaction than diet coke and Mentos.  Getting full.

Next time: We eat President's Choice Mac and Cheese (my current favourite food, tied with Paneer Mahkahni)!  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment