Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stoner Food Reviews, Day 9

Hello fellow bloggers and blog-stalkers!  Time to have one of the greatest meals of my life... you'll see in a second, but first I need to announce that Aesop Rock is actually a pretty good rapper.  There, I admitted it.



Rotini and elbows with tomato sauce and parmesan: A tad crunchy or undercooked, but I really like it way.  The tomato sauce is sparse and not too overpowering.  Also just the way I like it.  The noodles are tender and chewy.  When I notice the parmesan, the flavours are perfect.  Small chunks of tomato in the sauce explode with flavour.  Perfect temperature, the temperature of human breath.


Chocolate-Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake from M&M Meats: So little and dainty, but the other time I had that cheesecake today, I remember it was quite filling, or maybe that was the soup.  Mmmmmmm; cheesy, nutty, chocolatey.  This cheese cake is luxurious.  It's nice and cold; almost refreshing.  In my last bite I can taste the graham crumbs and they're delicious.



Basmati Rice from an Indian restaurant: Spicy, flavourful, soft and dainty.  Can't stop eating.  It's warm and moist.  Nom nom.  It's so full of spices.

Next time: We eat the Flying Spaghetti Monster.  *licks lips*

No comments:

Post a Comment